Hi all,

I have the following problem. I designed a mod_perl handler module that parses a certain XML-like language into Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) and sends it to the browser. It works fine first time, but when I refresh it, it works differently. It feels like the module does not create a new VRML on refresh but adds a new one to the previous, the result being crooked and twisted.
Similar thing happens when I activate url in  VRML file, calling handler again from inside the roduced VRML. Hope you understand what I mean. My theory is that something is wrong with local/global variables in the module. Any hints?

Dr. Igor Rojdestvenski,
Dept. Plant Physiology,
Umea university,
Umea 90187,