Hi there,

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Steven M. Carter wrote:

There's a thread here:

http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/182/2000/2/0/3376687/

in which Doug MacEachern says:

"I don`t expect libapreq (or any of the Apache:: xs modules outside of
the mod_perl dist)  to work under aix. it needs to point at the apache and
mod_perl .exp files to link properly.  I don`t have access to an aix box
at the moment, maybe one of our aix experts can help here?  a patch to
Apache::src would be ideal so all the Apache:: xs modules on cpan can use
it.  the Apache:: xs modules that ship with mod_perl don`t have this
problem because they are all linked static by default."

I have no idea if anything ever came of this.

HTH

73,
Ged.