I might have made a mistake by sending this post to docs-dev forum.
Sending
it again to modperl forum.

I am writing an apache authentication/authorization module which gets
called in the
Location directive
outside the virtual host in the conf file. However, if a certain condition
is not satisfied it redirects to secured server wherin our inhouse
authentication module gets called and if the user authenticates himself,
then again my authorization module
(same code as my authentication module but does authorization now by
reading a file).
My problem is this. I need one common entry for handlers in Location
directive, both inside and outside virtual host.
Thus I would like to generate virtual host Location directive entry during
run-time.
I looked at Apache::httpd_conf () but dont understand how to implement it.

I would like to have something similar to the following in the virtual
host entry:

<Location /~xyz>
AuthName someauth
AuthType sometype
PerlAuthenHandler Apache::InHouseModule
PerlAuthzHandler  Apache::MyModule
require valid-user
PerlSetVariable something
</Location>

Also, how do I parse "/~xyz" from Location directive outside virtual host.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Shashank.