Is it possible to configure an htaccess file to call a script using apache registry and use it in the PerlAccessHandler.
I have written one pretty large perl script in mod-perl using the apache registry to serve out picture gallery pages.  I would like to do some validation of my own on a per directory type basis.

also

I was trying to run this code to do some test and could only get it to work with the #pound signs in from of the files directives.

It works like this.

#<Files *>

PerlAccessHandler 'sub {return Apache::Constants::FORBIDDEN;}' \

#</Files>

but I get this error in the log file.  I could not get it to work any other way.

[Fri May 30 00:22:52 2003] [warn] Apache does not support line-end comments. Consider using quotes around argument: "#</Files>"

Thanks in advance

John Michael