Finally I upgraded all my sites to Mason 1.20 and so Mason-CM has
been updated too. At the same time I could fix a few little things.

DESCRIPTION
    Mason-CM is a web content management system built on Apache/
    mod_perl. It's optimized arbitrary any file based web productions.
    It’s optimized to manage multiple sites of SMB’s together with
    multiple graphic designer companies or professional content
    contributors.

CHANGES/FEATURES/FIXES

     * Made it Mason 1.20 (1.14-1.19) compatible.
     * Optimized behavior of Branch parameter 'compile' and
       'data_dir' and added 'object'.
     - Enabled that Branch parameter 'path' can reside deeper
       in a Mason comp_root
     - Renewed checking for Mason compilation errors
     - Fixed some caching irregularities
     - Fixed cookie problem sometimes not been set
     - Fixed reload list
     - Fixed triggering out of search
     - Optimized all the redirect cases; external, internal, request
     - Enhanced install documentation

RESOURCES
    Visit the web site of Mason-CM:
     - http://mason-cm.itassistance.biz/index
    Try the online demo:
     - http://demo.mason-cm.itassistance.biz/index
       ID: demo
       PWD: demo
    Download the tarball or browse CVS:
     - http://sourceforge.net/projects/mason-cm/

DOCUMENTATION
    Find documentation files on installation,
    changes, configuration ...
     - http://mason-cm.itassistance.biz/doc/readme

NEWS
    Using the latest Mason version:
     - http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=279789

LIMITATIONS
    The display has only been tested on major browsers. Please
    tell me if you discover a really bad display ... Thanks.

Enjoy, Christian  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -