Paul Adair wrote:
I recently attempted to add mod_perl to my web server configuration.
Here is my current web server info.
"Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.44 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 PHP/4.3.1
Sun-ONE-ASP/4.0.0"
There are no problems with this config and everything work ok.

Paul, please make sure to follow the bug reporting guidelines: http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/help/help.html#Reporting_Problems

I went through all of the config/setup docs on the web.
I received an error while doing the "make test".
The error seemed to be tied with the mod_casp2 modules for Sun Chilisoft
ASP.
I figured maybe it has never tested it with this module so I proceeded with
the "make install".
The make install seemed to go ok and it placed the mod_perl.so file in my
apache2/modules directory.

I then added the "LoadModule mod_perl modules/mod_perl.so" to my httpd.conf
file.
When attempting to start the web server I get the following error.

you mean the one at the bottom of your bug report?

I went through as much of the documentation that I could and I cannot find
anything wrong at this time.

Is there something else that needs to run at the end of the "make test" that
my server did not complete
because of the mod_casp2 problem?

Is it possible that Apache::Test has picked mod_casp2 module from your already installed httpd's httpd.conf? Can you check whether you have the mod_casp2 module configured in t/conf/httpd.conf after you run:

t/TEST -conf

(that's after you've run 'make')

If you have, does removing that entry allow the tests to start and pass?

t/TEST

(not 'make test', as it'll rewrite t/conf/httpd.conf again)