Nigel Hamilton sent the following bits through the ether:

>       While reading this section I wondered how Parrot would fit
> into the interpreter pool scheme available in mp2? Has anyone got any
> theories on how Perl 6 and mod_perl may merge in the future?

This is a little speculative as Parrot doesn't really have decent IO
and Perl 6 is a couple of years off. However, that said, we already
have mod_parrot:

http://cvs.perl.org/cvsweb/mod_parrot/

I suggest concentrating on mod_perl2 instead for now ;-)

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... I'd love to go out with you, but I have to floss my cat