At 04:48 PM 6/25/2003, Haroon Rafique wrote:
I think you should take a look at the list archives for this thread:
http://mathforum.org/epigone/modperl/bindondrei

Thank You!

This is very likely the problem I'm having.

Secondly, you should also post the version numbers for all of the
above-mentioned packages. As mentioned in one of the emails this was fixed
in mod_perl 1.99_09.

I'm using what comes with RH9:

httpd-2.0.40-21.3
mod_perl-1.99_07-5
perl-5.8.0-88

plus, this which is the latest from cpan:
CGI.pm-2.97

Clearly, the first thing I should try is mod_perl 1.99_09.

Now, I'm wondering if someone has made a RH9 friendly mod_perl-1.99_09 rpm...

As always, I'm trying desperately to avoid rebuilding apache/perl/mod_perl/etc. on my systems.

-bill