Storable.pm found here:

 C:\services\Perl\site\lib\
 C:\services\Perl\site\lib\Apache\Session\Serialize\

No blib in that path though.

The only blib paths I see are:

 C:\Documents and Settings\ben\Local Settings\Temp\mod_perl-764\blib\
 C:\TEMP\mod_perl-356\blib\
 C:\tmp\mod_perl.tar\blib\

But, no Storables in there either.

If trying to update Storable, everything reports back as up to date. Same
with the Apache-Session modules.

If this is helpful:

PPM> set
Commands will be confirmed.
Temporary files will be deleted.
Download status will be updated every 16384 bytes.
Case-insensitive searches will be performed.
Package installations will continue if a dependency cannot be installed.
Tracing info will not be written.
Screens will pause after 24 lines.
Query/search results will be verbose.
Current PPD repository paths:
 theoryx5:
   http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/cgi-bin/ppmserver?urn:/PPMServer58
 ActiveState 5.8 Package Repository:

http://ppm.ActiveState.com/cgibin/PPM/ppmserver-5.8-windows.pl?urn:/PPMS
erver
Packages will be built under: C:\DOCUME~1\jburley\LOCALS~1\Temp\1

We'll continue to work on it, trying to remove the warning about Storable...

Any other ideas?

Thanks again,
.josh