> On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 21:24, Dennis Stout wrote:
> > > Okay, I put in some code to take the generated headers and enter them
into
> > the
> > > body of the page.  This had an odd effect.
> >
> > I bet I have a login problem.

Whoops.  logic problem.  YAY, maybe the core of all my problems is vast
amounts of typo's caused by carpal tunnel =/

> You lost me.  You were having problems with headers not being sent,
> right?  That probably means that either $r is not the Apache object you
> think it is, or your program is not actually calling send_http_header.
> Have you done enough debugging to rule both of those things out?

$r is indeed the correct Apache object.

Where I believe hte problem exists is in the PerlSendHeaders dealybob John
mentioned in a private email to me...

I'm currently taking a break from that section of hte program and have
disabled it with a series of #'s for now...  I'm going to work more directly
with the SQL interface I'm making.  I think I'll junk what I have and write a
new one from scratch....

I think when I'm done and get this roled out, I'll work on making something
very similar but completely database driven.  All the functions in the
dispatch table will be brought in through a single SQL statement called in an
eval context.

I might work on that once I have sufficiently pounded my brain with enough
beer.

mmmmm, 4 day weekend....

Dennis