On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 10:14, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> Sorry Ged, Walter is talking about CONNECT which is a proxy request. It
> goes in place of GET or POST in the request line:
>
> CONNECT mail.openrelay.com:25 HTTP/1.1
>
> I *think* mod_perl will be able to intercept this, but I've never tried
> it. You might need to do it very early on in the request, and make sure
> it gets passed through to mod_proxy later on or things just won't work.

Well, thanks to a someone on IRC I have found a code snippet that might
do exactly that. So it appears that mod_perl can do this. And yes, it is
intended for exactly the kind of CONNECT requests you describe.

Regards,

 Walter
--
Like almost everyone, I receive a lot of spam every day, much of it
offering to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It's ridiculous.