Hi!

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 04:46:37PM -0500, Siva Yendapalli wrote:
> I am totally a newbie to mod_perl. I could able to get the content length
> using $r->headers_in("Content-Length"). but I don't see anything in the $buf
> when I call the function $r->read($buf,$r->headers_in("Content-Length")). I

Is there any reason you want to parse the request yourself? You can use
Apache::Request to access the POST/GET data

> am sure I am doing some thing wrong with the configuration or with mod_perl
> program. Please can some body give me an example and what I should do with
> the configuration to load the program.

see perldoc Apache::Request

The mod_perl Website http://perl.apache.org also has a huge amount of
information (including pointers to the various mod_perl books).

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at