Beau E. Cox wrote:
Hi -

I am running Apache 2.0.47/mod_perl 1.99-dev-10-cvs
on SuSE Linux 8.2. I am trying to install and use
Apache::DBI.
[...]
2) The documentation says to configure mod_perl with:

perl Makefile.PL PERL_CHILD_INIT=1 PERL_AUTHEN=1 PERL_AUTHZ=1 PERL_CLEANUP=1 PERL_STACKED_HANDLERS=1

   These are mod_perl 1 parameters. I could not find any
   corresponding mod_perl 2 parameters.

That documentation is talking about mod_perl 1.0, mod_perl 2.0 doesn't need any of these compile options. which URL you are talking about? Perhaps it should be fixed to say that you need these options only if you use mp1.