On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 04:32, Jamie Krasnoo wrote:
> Will placing Apache::RequestRec & Apache::RequestIO & APR::Table in
> startup.pl to load them up for multiple handlers have any bad side
> effects? I noticed that when I load them via startup.pl the handlers
> that use them don't complain that they don't have the use statements
> within the module code and still work as normal.

I like to put use() statements for all required modules in each module
that needs them.  It's good documentation.  When you tune your system
for performance, you will put all of these in startup.pl to improve
shared memory, but there's no need to take them out of the other
modules: use() staments for modules that have already been loaded simply
skip the require() part and run the import().

- Perrin