I'm running into something that may be a feature(!) of
my misunderstanding of how mp works.

I've got this defined in a <VirtualHost> directive:

PerlRequire "/data/www/foo/secure/etc/startup.pl"

For a number of different virtual servers.

Is it possible for mp2 (or mp in general) to keep state seperate
between virtual servers?  Ie: if I have a different
include path set in a couple of different startup.pl scripts,
will the different virtual servers keep them seperate, or
can I only have the one across a particular httpd instance?

I'm fearing that I'll need seperate httpd's for each
seperate site?

Carl