Stas Bekman wrote:

Shannon Eric Peevey wrote:
[...]

*handler = MP2 ? \&handler2 : \&handler1;

I am leaving the MP2 code in both of the subroutines, as I don't know if there is a prettier way to do this... (I will remove it, if there is not)

Although this hasn't been tested extensively, it should be working fine now.

thanks for the help!
speeves
cws

PS It did complain about "Prototype mismatch: sub Apache::AuthenNTLM::handler vs ($$) at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1/Apache/AuthenNTLM.pm" until I added the code into both subroutines.

I've added a new section to the porting tutorial that shows examples of how to handle this situation:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/porting.html#Method_Handlers

I changed the code for Apache-AuthenNTLM-2.04 to reflect your example, and it works great! Thanks for the pointer :)

speeves
cws