Henrique Dias wrote:
I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache-ParseFormData-0.06, a
replace for Apache::Request (libapreq).

Cool. Though it's implemented in perl (==slower). Did you try to replicate it because of being frustrated of not having Apache::Request?

Would be nice if the interested parties offer help to finish libapreq (on the apreq-dev list).

And get_client_block() still has problems in the latest apache 2.0 :(

This module only work with
mod_perl-2 and apache 2.

http://search.cpan.org/author/HDIAS/Apache-ParseFormData-0.06/ParseFormData.pm

But I think your doc needs some more work as it says:

  my $apr = Apache::Request->new($r, disable_uploads => 1);

or is it on purpose as a drop-in replacement?