Hello,

While I am not new to Perl, I am completely new to mod_perl. I have
a client I am working on moving a project that runs under mod_perl.
He does alot manipulation with the PerlTransHandler stuff. Well,
even on a default mod_perl install, with a default Apache install, I
can not get the darn thing to work for the life of me. Here is the
simple script I am using to test with:

use Apache::Constants qw|OK DECLINED REDIRECT M_GET|;
use strict;
use warnings;

sub handler {
      my $r = shift;
      return OK;
  }
1;

And not matter what I always get a 404 with the following in the log:

[Tue Jul 29 03:27:27 2003] [error] [client 10.0.0.1] File does not
exist: /

Any suggestions on where to start looking? The original coder of the
project has left the client and is nowhere to be found, fun fun .. ;-)