Hello all,

I am using CGI::App 3.1, Apache 1.3.27 and mod_perl 1.28

Here's the problem. I'm trying to set a cookie (using CGI's cookie method and
C::A's header_props method). When the site was running non mod_perl there was
no problem. The cookie was set. When running under mod_perl the cookie is no
where to be seen. If I understand this correctly, then C::A uses CGI to set
the cookie and CGI should set it correctly if I'm running under mod_perl right?
I've seen a lot on forums to use Apache::Cookie, but how do I do that within C::A?

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

Michael Peters
Venzia