On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 04:05, gerard uolaquetalestem wrote:
> But it seems to be that with modperl as DSO this directive does not work,
> and that Apache::include is only a modperl1.x funcionality, so discarted in
> mod perl 2.

I don't think this has anything to do with DSO vs. static.
Apache::Include and Apache::SSI are the two ways of doing includes of
mod_perl scripts in mod_perl 1.x and they have not been ported to
mod_perl 2 yet.

If you are using apache 2, you should look at using the apache 2 version
of mod_include, which can be used as a filter.  Take a look at the
documentation here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_include.html

> So this is my question. Are perlhandlers better than CGI registry scripts in
> speed but not in funcionality???

Perl handlers have better speed and functionality than CGI scripts
running under Registry, but that has nothing to do with SSI.

- Perrin