Works a treat Stas, thank you very much.

Ironically I've been using mod perl for a long time, but I've never known
that it had to have a PerlHandler of Apache::Registry...
Mainly because the module discription states that the module is used for
running existing mod_cgi scripts under mod_perl.

I normally use mod_perl through Mason... which does the funky magic all on
it's own.

Cheers