Hey, I just noticed the first email that you sent, I must've thought it was a question - I must really need sleep since I've been mispelling and reading incorrectly today ;) Sorry for replying to it as though it was a question.

Josh Chamas wrote:
js wrote:

I have apache2 and mod_perl2 setup and running without any problems with .PL
files.

In apache2 I have my test directory setup like the following:

Alias /test/ C:/apache2/htdocs/
  <Location /test/>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
      PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
      Options +ExecCGI
  </Location>

 > How do I stop .HTML files from being interpreted?

You could always just match on .pl, like:

   <Location ~ "/test/*.pl">
       SetHandler perl-script
       PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
       PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
       Options +ExecCGI
   </Location>

For more on using <Location>, please see:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#location

Regards,

Josh
NodeWorks Link Checker                 http://www.nodeworks.com