Garrett Goebel wrote:
As I stated in a previous post, I'm coming up to speed on Apache::Test by working from Stas's documentation at http://perl.apache.org/docs/general/testing/testing.html.

I remember seeing a few typos on my first pass through the documentation. Now that I've got a simple

  perl Makefile.PL
  make
  make test
  make install

Working with Apache::Test support, I thought I'd go back through the docs with more of an eye to detail. When I run past those typos again, I'd like to be able to submit patches and ask questions. So... Is the source for that document publically available?

Yes, there is a documentation repository that you can checkout and get patches against the cvs. See:
http://perl.apache.org/download/docs.html
that file would be in src/docs/general/testing/testing.pod

We also need to improve the Apache-Test manpages, besides the tutorial, so if you do any additions/fixes there, you will need to use the modperl-2.0 cvs repository, available from here:
http://perl.apache.org/download/source.html#Development_mod_perl_2_0_Source_Distribution

and What would be most appropriate: post patches and questions here, to Stas directly, or somewhere else?

Please, post them to the dev list: http://perl.apache.org/maillist/dev.html