Brian Hirt wrote:
I've installed Apache::DProf, but it seems hardly any of the calls are profiled. dprofpp shouws MOF::Dispatcher::handler as taking up 100% of the time, but there is no information recorded in for calls within that function. MOF::Dispatcher::handler is calling thousands of other functions and there is absolutely no record of any of those calls in tmon.out.

Any ideas an what's going on? I'm running mp1.27 and compiled it with EVERYTHING=1

Remember that any PerlHandler that was pulled in before Apache::DProf in the httpd.conf or startup.pl file will not have code-debugging information inserted. Make sure that you load before any code that you plan to profile.