Flowers, Jay wrote:
I am running Windows XP, Apache 2.0.46, mod_perl 1.99, and Perl 5.8.
Every request to my Perl script causes the Apache child process to exit.
I have not been able to identify the issue.  Below I have listed my
config file (the number of threads per child is limited to ten for
brevity of the log file) and the error log (this includes startup of the
server and one request).

Jay, I can't see from your error_log what problem you are talking about. Apache always starts and immediately restarts, so what you see is normal.

What shows up in the error_log when you issue a request to a registry script? I suppose nothing? There is no segfault, no nothing? What's the exact error message that you get from the system? (I suppose it does that via a pop up window, right?)