Beau E. Cox wrote:

May be you have an old checkout of this file, try to do:

rm ModPerl-Registry/t/cgi-bin/r_inherited.pl
cvs up ModPerl-Registry/t/cgi-bin/r_inherited.pl
and try again.

Thanks Stas -

Sorry I missed the error. I did the 'rm' and re-cvs'ed -
flags correct and test OK. Next I rmeoved my entire
source tree and re-cvs'ed. Flags on r_inherit... OK.
Test OK.

It's a drawback of cvs, which can't update perms if they have changed after checking out the file. One has to delete and re-check out the file.

There are three scripts w/o execute permission:

 not_executable.pl (I guess that's correct)
 lib.pl
 local-conf.pl

That's fine.

So we are all set ;)