Just for the archives, I'm using mp2 (usually fairly recent CVS pulls) in production on a number of sites I'm hosting on a NetBSD server. These include my cycling coaching website : www.aboc.com.au which uses Template::Toolkit, mp2, my own authentication stuff (not a handler, yet :) ) and MySQL as a backend. I also used it for db-tour.bl.echidna.id.au, also using Template::Toolkit but with no database stuff. It's all pretty low traffic, but I've not had a crash in 4 months, and that's pretty good for development stuff.

Thanks heaps to Stas and the mp community for all your work with mp2 and
answering my clueless questions :)

Carl