So, has anyone else done an app using a combination of transactional and
non-transactional tables in MySQL?  The problem I'm having -- which is
more like an annoyance than a problem -- is that I keep getting this
message in my logs:

DBD::mysql::db rollback failed: Warning:  Some non-transactional changed
tables couldn't be rolled back at
/home/perrin/work/checked_out/OCS/lib/Apache/DBI.pm line 154.

This is because Apache::DBI automatically does a rollback after every
request when you have AutoCommit turned off, and MySQL is letting me
know that it couldn't roll back the MyISAM tables.  No problem, I knew
that, and the tables weren't changed anyway.  However, I don't want this
warning showing up in logs and scaring admins.

So, the question is, what's an elegant way to eliminate this warning?  I
could modify Apache::DBI to do it (although filtering a specific
warning, as opposed to simply turning them all off temporarilly, could
be a pain).  I could install a WARN handler.  Ick.  Any other bright
ideas?

- Perrin