(gdb)
(gdb) BT
#0  0x00e89582 in ?? ()
#1  0x006e8c44 in ?? ()
#2  0x00000106 in ?? ()
#3  0x006b9aa6 in ?? ()
#4  0x00508940 in ?? ()
#5  0x09c59c74 in ?? ()
#6  0x41414141 in ?? ()
#7  0xbff90488 in ?? ()
#8  0x00440bdd in ?? ()
#9  0x41414141 in ?? ()
#10 0x0968542c in ?? ()
#11 0x006e89e4 in ?? ()
#12 0x09c59c74 in ?? ()
#13 0x09b89b40 in ?? ()
#14 0xbff904a8 in ?? ()
#15 0x006c7493 in ?? ()
#16 0x09c59c74 in ?? ()
#17 0x00d3a410 in ?? ()
#18 0x0968542c in ?? ()

I rewrote the smaller one of the graph-generating epl's as perl code.

This is how i call the embperl page:

[-
  Execute('../call/flow-graph.epl', "$date", "src");
  Execute('../call/flow-graph.epl', "$date", "dest");
-]

And this the mod_perl way:

[-
  Execute({inputfile => '../call/flow-graph.pl', syntax => 'Perl', param =>
["$date", 'src']});
  Execute({inputfile => '../call/flow-graph.pl', syntax => 'Perl', param =>
["$date", 'dest']});
-]

Both lead to a segfault.

BUT:

If i call flow-graph.pl directly from the browser the page works!!!

@Martien: I forwarded the mail to you too because maybe you know something about
the problem as it occurs only with your GD::Graph module.

Thanks, Alex