Hi List,

I am having a really funky problem I can not get solved.  First of I am
not sure whether this is a mod_perl problem, or an apache problem or
maybe a redhat problem, so here it goes:

I have developed a mod_perl application, which runs just fine on the
development server (Mandrake 8.2).

In this application I do have forms with a lot of elements (sometimes
over 100).  This does not have a problem on my development server
(Mandrake 8.2), but on the external Server (RedHat 9.0) the posts get
cut of after a certain length.  Now I do use METHOD=POST in the form.
The request also gets logged as a post by apache, but not all of the
posted data arrives in my script.

Has anybody here had a similar problem and can point me into the right
direction?  I tried fiddling with some of the Limit Values in apache,
but it did not make a bit of difference.  Is there some configuration
for mod_perl I can try?

TIA
Patrick W. Fraley
--