Chris Ochs wrote:
Thanks I reread the last link and noticed what I didnt' see before.  Now my
next question...

I use the following to access the cgi vars..

%Q = $r->method eq 'POST' ? $r->content : $r->args;

If I make %Q a package global, will the above line re initialize %Q every
time the program is run, or do I need to do some kind of foreach iteration
through %Q and undefine everything first?

As long as you make sure that you always run the above code before you use %Q, then yes, you are all set.

As repeated several times on this list using Apache::Singleton or Class::Singleton or writing your own, is a more robust solution than plain globals.