Hi,

I just switch my apache to use the worker MM.

I have a filter which uses Cache::SharedMemoryCache to share data
between process (and hopefully threads now).

A simple example is this:
---
use Cache::SharedMemoryCache;
$cache = new Cache::SharedMemoryCache(
        {
                namespace => 'my namespace',
        } );
-----

This will result the error:
[Mon Dec 29 17:48:31 2003] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Object #260
should have been retrieved already at ../../lib/Stora
ble.pm (autosplit into ../../lib/auto/Storable/thaw.al) line 358, at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Cache/CacheUtils.pm line
121

After this I switched back to a apache pre-fork MM and the problem
continued.

As Cache::SharedMemoryCache is process independent, even a small script
generate this error.

Later, I switched one more time to apache MM worker and restarted the
server machine.

Everything worked fine.

Does anyone have a clue why this happened?
Should I drop the Cache module and start to use some IPC module directly
(without Storable)?

Thanks,

Raul Dias