ok thanks for the patience!

i managed to
a) get the base bug report template to go under freebsd and

b) had my modules fail and generate  error log

which is telling me that this isnt correct:

 my $apr = Apache::Request->new(
        shift,
        POST_MAX        => 10 * 1024 * 1024,    # in bytes, so 10M
        DISABLE_UPLOADS => 0
    );

    my %args = $apr->args;

with this :

Odd number of elements in hash assignment at
/usr/home/clayton/bug-reporting-skeleton-mp1/t/PP/OtherThing.pm line 18.

from what ive read/been told this should be an issue correct?

Apache::Request should be able to pass this right?

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 15:02, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Clayton Cottingham wrote:
> > oops! i just checked the bug.t wasnt safed after i put the changes in to
> > use PP/* modules, that should work ok right? i include it with changes
>
> that same file was included in the original tar.
>
> > sorry for the fud
> >
> > also i injected the pp.conf into extra.conf.in sio there is no need to
> > include it
> >
> > there is nothing nessecary in my startup.pl file that needed to be
> > included for this simple example
> >

> > i just tested again and still get same errors  from test suite
> > those being sethandler ifmodule stuff on linux and the fopen proble on
> > freebsd
> >
> > and i did follow the readme implicitly
> > :)
>
> Please re-read my reply on what you did wrong, make a new package and
> preferably upload it somewhere and post the url here, so you don't clutter the
> list with big posts.
>
> I'd suggest that you first try to run the skeleton after you've downloaded it,
> without changing anything in it. Because if it doesn't work for you, obviously
> you won't be able to present your case.
>
> Thanks.

> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com
Clayton Cottingham - WinterMarket Networks
Virtual Reality Programming, Design & Evangelist
Phone:(604) 875-1213
Cell: (604) 506-7230
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wintermarket.net
IM's icq:154964789 hotmail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
yahoo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]