Stefan Cars wrote:
Hi!

Of course I understand that I need to write the whole container, this was
just en example (the ... was to illustrate that there was more information
there). I've added a container that looks exactly like one that works if I
do it directly in the httpd.conf (outside the <Perl></perl>).

I hope you realize that we can't guess what you do. Can you show the relevant parts of httpd.conf and what you add for real?

Regarding the Tie::IxHash, it seems when I push in the hash into the
%VirtualHost, the order get's random again although it seems good in the
original hash.

Again, please show us a short real code. There are many ways to 'push' things.