I have a question for experienced Apache::AuthCookie users.  The module's test suite
protects directories below the docroot and sets the action of the login form to
/LOGIN, an unprotected location.  This setup  does not work for me as I need to
protect the entire docroot. Since LOGIN itself is protected, the login method is never
called and I never progress past the login screen.

I tried specifying the action outside the docroot, but it causes the <Files> directive
to fail. <Files> literal-mindededly looks relative to the docroot, not following
aliases.

Could someone suggest a configuration that would permit LOGIN to invoke
Apache::AuthCookie->login correctly but still protect the entire docroot?

Elizabeth Cortell
Web Developer
Rotary International
[EMAIL PROTECTED]