Arnaud Blancher wrote:
hi Stas,
here the complete bug report,

Thanks Arnaud,

2. Used Components and their Configuration:

*** mod_perl version 1.9913
[...]
*** Packages of interest status:

Apache::Request: -
CGI            : 3.04
LWP            : 5.65
mod_perl       : 1.9912, 1.9912, 1.9913

You have a bunch of older mp2 installs lingering around. I won't be surprised if you get the wrong libraries loaded. I'd suggest to nuke any previous mod_perl installations.

3. This is the core dump trace: (if you get a core dump):

[CORE TRACE COMES HERE]

The segfault backtrace is missing. http://perl.apache.org/bugs/ explains how to get one.

But first please adjust your script to do:

 my $header = header();
 warn "[$header]";
 print $header;

and show us what has CGI.pm generated as a header (hint: it'll go into error_log). It's possible that I can't reproduce the problem, because our output of header() don't match.

I have an idea where the problem could be (as I've completely rewritten the header parsing code just a week ago), but I need to have the input that triggers that problem.

Thanks.