OK, just saw myself that i should have run ranlib. after that and another configure and make i get:
ld: warning -L: directory name (../modules/php4) does not exist
ld: warning -L: directory name (../../modules/php4) does not exist
ld: warning prebinding disabled because dependent library: /usr/lib/libdl.0.dylib is not prebound
ld: Undefined symbols:
_actions_module
_include_module
_log_config_module