I am new to mod_perl.  Installed the most recent mod_perl
passed nearly all the test.

The most recent Apache

Web server working fine, CGI working fine.  I have used CGI in the past.
No problem.

Now I am switching to mod_perl; with the following configuration in httpd.conf

PerlModule Apache2
Alias /perl/  /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/
<Location /perl>
       #SetHandler modperl
       SetHandler perl-script
#       PerlInterScope handler # will not work, copied from Apache 2 book
       PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
       PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
       Options +ExecCGI
</Location>

The only problem is when a simple script

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
#test.pl
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

When requested from the browser, it displays the source of my code (the literal of the two lines above) not the end result of HTML parsing
(foo bar).
This must be due to a silly error on my part. Can someone give me a starting point?

Kemin

Proprietary or confidential information belonging to Ferring Holding SA or to one of
its affiliated companies may be contained in the message. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to such
person), please do not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, please
destroy this message and notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise the sender
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to e-mail for messages of this
kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message represent the
opinion of the sender and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views and
opinions of Ferring.