Hello after some time, i have had my archive.pl configuring apache2 all this
time working perfectly. But today i have tried the same in my linux and i
get that the same orders that worked on windows (xp) now do not work in my
linux (suse 9.0).
What can be the problem? Here is the code:

my $b_config = <<'END';
<Perl >
$Location{'~ .*log$'} = {
        SetHandler => "perl-script",
        PerlResponseHandler => "Blogum::UserLog",
        PerlOptions => "+ParseHeaders",
        Allow => "from all",
        };
</Perl>
END
Apache->server->add_config([split /\n/, $b_config]);

In my windows when url pointed to log, the perl handler did the work, now in
linux i get a "Not Found. The request URL /log was not found on this
server".

Windows Xp
Apache/2.0.48 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_13-dev Perl/v5.8.2 Server at xxx Port 80

Suse 9.0
Apache/2.0.48 (Unix) mod_perl/1.99_12 Perl/v5.8.1 Server at xxx Port 80

NOTE: It's strange as i compiled last mod_perl version some months later
than last windows ppm, but windows mod_perl version is newer !?

If i put the <Perl>...</Perl> section inside the httpd.conf file then the
handlers work. Does the archive.pl need some kind of permisions? it must be
executable or anything?

Thanks