Hi!

Please, don't flame me!! ;)

Just wondering if there is a use for this module to be available on CPAN....

Apache::AuthzHtgroup --

This module was written so that we could hijack the Authz phase from Apache and
modify values that are passed to the Authz Handler with perl. The initial concept
was to deal with a problem that we are seeing from winXP boxes that are sending
forward DOMAIN\username to Apache. These obviously fail when checked against an
authentication, or authorization, scheme where the syntax is simply username.

Just let me know if this would be useful.

thanks,

--
Shannon Eric Peevey                     =>  "speeves"
Dyno-Mite! System Administrator         =>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]