On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 08:15:40AM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> >>did you try this:
> >>
> >>  push @PerlSetVar, "MasonCompRoot /var/www/$site";
> >>
> >>?
>
> it was the full string that you ought to try:
>
>       push @{$VirtualHost{'*'}}, {
>               PerlSetVar => "MasonCompRoot /var/www/$dir",

ah so. we hadn't tried that -- we had done the "string within
subarrays" like this

= so as a workaround, in theory, we could do this:
=
=     PerlSetVar => [
=             ["MasonCompRoot        /var/www/$site",],
=             ["MasonDataDir         /var/cache/mason/$site",],
=             ["MasonAutoHandlerName $autohandlername",],
=             ["MasonDHandlerName    $dhandlername",],
=             ["MasonDeclineDirs     0",],
=     ],

but now, trying it without the subarrays,

     PerlSetVar => [
             "MasonCompRoot        /var/www/$site",
             "MasonDataDir         /var/cache/mason/$site",
             "MasonAutoHandlerName $autohandlername",
             "MasonDHandlerName    $dhandlername",
             "MasonDeclineDirs     0",
     ],

we STILL get "two args only, please, move along." pooh.
does it work for you?

--
will trillich
http://www.serensoft.com/