"Ken Burcham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ok, I might be on to something...
>
> I think the segfault is coming when I call 'upload' with a non-
> upload field...  But since calling 'upload' without a name
> returns to me a list of variable names that include non-upload
> fields, iterating through guarantees me to segfault:
>
> (NOTE: resourceurl is the only 'file' field on my form with 23
> other 'text' fields)
>
> my $q = Apache::Request->new($r);
>
> my @uploads = $q->upload;

OK, I see the problem now.  In list context $q->upload()
is failing to filter out the non-upload keys.  It should
get fixed in the next release, but in the meantime try
using $q->upload() in scalar context. That will give you
an Apache::Upload::Table (@ISA=APR::Table) to work with.
The table will only contain uploads, and since it's a
tied hash, you can iterate over it using keys() or each().

--
Joe Schaefer