Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
"Stas" == Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Stas> While mod_perl2 is almost there it is still in beta and some of the
Stas> API is still changing. So if you want to stick with a stable API use
Stas> mod_perl1 for now.

Yeah, I was wondering about that.

Hopefully by the conference time the API will be frozen and may be even 2.0 released. It depends on how much help we can get on various fronts of polishing things and completing the missing things.

In particular, I've been drafted to give a "mod perl" talk on the
Apache track at OSCON.  My notes are all mod-perl1.  Will I be boo'ed
off the stage if I mention mod_perl2 only in passing?

My mod_perl 2 tutorial is on Monday July 26, 1:45pm to 5:15pm. Feel free to stop by and learn so you can do more than just mention it.