From: Frank Wiles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 11:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache::DB ported to mp2

  Hi Everyone,

  I've ported Apache::DB to work with mp1 and mp2.  I've done some
  initial testing, but would appreciate anyone interested to give
  it a whirl.  Let me know if you run into any problems.

  Note that I haven't ported Apache::DProf or Apache::SmallProf
  yet, but plan on doing those in the next few weeks as time
  permits.

  You can grab it at:

  http://cpan.org/authors/id/F/FW/FWILES/Apache-DB-0.07.tar.gz

  Once I've done a bit more testing and get the other modules ported
  it will be released on CPAN for general consumption.