Greg Balmer wrote:
Hi All,

I'm writing a connection filter handler and have started with the example
underrun filter from the mp2 doc's.
I basically want to read all the data from the bucket brigades until I
receive the EOS and then process an entire request
(POST'ed XML Data in my case).   The Problem is that I never seem to receive
the EOS bucket! and if this never occurs
then I don't know if the request is complete and I can't send an EOS through
to the next filter so the server blocks!

Has anyone had a similar problem? or is there a mistake in the example? I'm
too new to this to be able to spot it if there is!

Unfortunately Apache doesn't give you an EOS bucket on the connection level input filters. Take a look at the debugging module's output:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/filters.html#All_in_One_Filter

Do you have to use a connection filter and not HTTP request one? The latter gets the EOS bucket.

I realize the docs aren't too clear on that and need to be fixed.