Hello,

I'm having a hard time figuring out a approach to what I thought would be a simple thing, but after reading a bit through the docs I'm more confused now and was hoping to get some advise.

What I want to do is have a single mp2 script service multiple virtual hosts, in order to do this I'd need to set some specific settings related to that virtual host which I can then retrieve from the mp2 script - being able to set something like a hash in the conf for each virtualhost and then have access to all those keys and values would be perfect.

For a example, I use HTML template, in my script I define the location of all my templates:

$ENV{'HTML_TEMPLATE_ROOT'} = "/websites/domain1/templates";

I want that to become something like

$ENV{'HTML_TEMPLATE_ROOT'} = $settings{'this_path_was_defined_in_the_conf_for_this_vh'};

So now that line is good for all the virtualhosts.

Thanks
-Chris