Info wrote:

Hi All,

I'm having problems with internal_redirect

My content handler calls $r->internal_redirect("/davhome/depts/tst/tstmb7/");
This is in repsonse to a request from webDAV client for uri: ivy/dav/home?00000093

So I would expect the DAV client to behave the same whether I pointed it at
http://ivy/dav/home?00000093   or   http://ivy/davhome/depts/tst/tstmb7

But only http://ivy/davhome/depts/tst/tstmb7 works properly.
I've looked at the http logs and copied below - sorry they're large(!)
A diff showed that the bad one has a big chunk missing.

Sorry, Mike, I'm not following you here. You dropped on us a bunch of logs, which we are supposed to figure out that something is missing in them?

Any ideas how I can achieve this? internal_redirect doesnt seem to truly produce the uri I'm asking it for.

I guess nobody on this list has tried to use dav with modperl2. If you can give us a self containing simple reproducible test case we will look at it. e.g. replace dav with some perl handler. Thanks.