[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[...]
Perfect. So it's not an issue with mod_perl.

What could I check to go further ?

I suppose it's your IPv6 setup. You probably have the localhost entry

mapped

to ::1 in /etc/hosts?
::1 localhost

Actually I donnot have this line in /etc/hosts

What do you have in there? Could it be that on your platform it resides in some other file?

I suppose we could test for '127.0.0.1' || '0.0.0.0'. Any difference if

you

replace it with:
127.0.0.1 localhost

I always have the same result, even If I test from another host... So might it be a problem with Apache 2.0.49 ?

I don't know. Could you ask at the apache users list[1]? Don't mention mod_perl, say that you get 0.0.0.0 with mod_php or mod_cgi using $ENV{REMOTE_ADDR} and ask why, giving the other details (platforms, sample script/etc).

[1] http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users