Actually everything works with Perl 5.8.0 mod_perl 1.99.08 gcc 2.95.3 configuration,
this error showed up after we upgraded one of our server to perl 5.8.3, mod_1.99.13, gcc.295.3

H.

At 07:33 AM 5/7/2004, Frank Wiles wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:00:46 -0700
Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hulya Gurer wrote:
> >
> > Sorry Stas, here it's.
> >
> > We are already using Apache::DBI->connect_on_init() and there are
> > not many accesses
> > to the database at this point that concern more than one connection.
>
> As I suggested:
>
>  >> Apache::DBI doc doesn't claim to be ported to 2.0, it only
>  >suggests> that it may work or may not. I suppose that someone needs
>  >to port it.
>
> Anybody to port it? Shouldn't be too hard to do that. It'd be nice to
> equip it with a full Apache-Test based test suite, but that could be a
> next step.

  Well the source leads me to believe they already know it doesn't work
  with mp2.  To quote it "TODO - Should check for mod_perl 2 and do
  the right thing there".

  I'll give it a go over the weekend and see if I can get it ported.

  I'll probably need it for my current project once it goes production
  anyway.

   Frank Wiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   http://frank.wiles.org