Hi Stas, thanks for your reply.

I've forgotten to mention it, but I have already tried

BEGIN {
        delete @ENV{qw(PATH IFS CDPATH ENV BASH_ENV)};
        $ENV{PATH} = '/bin:/usr/bin';
}

And also the values '' and '/' for $ENV{PATH}.
Unfortunately the error message when I'm sending mail with

        my $sendmail = Mail::Mailer->new();
        unless ($sendmail->open({From    => $owner,
                                 To      => join(', ', sort keys %DEFAULT_PERSONS),
                                 Cc      => join(', ', sort keys %inform_persons),
                                 Subject => 'Taskit',
                                'X-Sender-Host' => $client,
                                })) {
            print "<H1>Cannot send mail ($!)</H1>\n";
            goto END;
        };
        print $sendmail $text;
        $sendmail->close();

Stays the same:

Apache::StatINC: process 4933 reloading Taskit.pm.
[Fri Apr 30 09:54:49 2004] [error] Insecure $ENV{PATH} while running with -T switch at
/nokia/apps/tww/@sys/perl580p/lib/5.8.0/Mail/Mailer/sendmail.pm line 16.

The Apache 1.3.27 runs as ccm_root and thus shouldn't
be able to overwrite these directories:

boccm01:lib {133} ls -ld /bin
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           9 Jul  6  1999 /bin -> ./usr/bin
boccm01:lib {134} ls -ld /usr/bin
drwxr-xr-x   4 root     bin         9216 Apr  1 12:23 /usr/bin
boccm01:lib {136} ls -ld /
drwxr-xr-x  37 root     root        1024 Dec 18 15:45 /

I'll try to install Apache::Reload but wonder,
why do you suggest it...

Regards
Alex